Zaful autumn wishlist

by - miercuri, septembrie 20, 2017

Autumn has finally arrived. I'm not so happy with the idea, but when is about fashion, each season is good to try something new.
I've made a new order on Zaful and i have many items on my wishlist that i was thinking to share with you.
My latest aquisition from this website was some shirt dresses. I really recomend those dresses on autumn. They work great with boots, leather jackets or coats. So look for checked shirt dresses.

Well, first items that i've choosed was of course, a leather jacket. I'm really in love with those jackets and if you will have checked my outfit posts, you've already seen that.
I haven't seen this jacket anywere, like many pieces from this website. They are verry well made and the size always fit true to size. You will love them too!

Leather jacket: https://goo.gl/WiLhT7


My lovely jackets and coats work great with mini skirts. i've searched for a while some velvet skirts., like my boots. And i've finally found the velvet skirt that i whant.



I have find also some cute and funny sweaters, good to warm yourself and to be the same fashion girl. Those are really unique and comfortable, so i really recomend them.





Last recomandation. I've always loved rompers and jumpsuits. It’s also romper season! So click on the website for BEST ideas of floral rompers and much more.
Get yourself a new romper!
Use 10% off code:ZFEN01 

You May Also Like

0 comments